Enjoy a true Alaska experience when you stay in one of our private log cabins in Tok Alaska.
All of our cabins (except one) have two queen-size beds and each cabin has its own Alaska theme! What says Alaska more than fishing, hunting, bush pilot and, of course, dog sledding?
You’ll enjoy our panning for gold theme of the Prospector cabin. Take a look at the images of our Prospector cabin by clicking here.
Our wolf-themed cabin is a very popular theme. The wolf is a valuable part of Alaska’s ecosystem. View our Wolf cabin here.
It’s no secret that Alaska offers some of the finest fishing in the U.S. View the images of our Angler cabin by clicking here.
For the adventurers, what’s more exciting than a bush pilot cabin? View the inside of our Bush Pilot cabin by clicking here.
Alaska offers a number of world class hunting opportunities. View images of our Hunter cabin by clicking here.
Alaska’s state sport is dog mushing. Take a look inside our Iditarod cabin by clicking here.
Queen/Twin bed with handicap accessible features.
You’ll enjoy our Fireweed theme cabin. Take a look at some of the images by clicking here.
With all of our cabins you’ll find:
- Modern log cabins with sod roofs
- Conveniently located at the main intersection and close to all services.
- The privacy of your own cabin
- Kids under 10 Stay Free!
- Breakfast is included
Inside each cabin you’ll find:
- Microwaves and fridge
- Private bath
- Satellite TV
- In-room coffee maker & hairdryer
- Cabins are non-smoking
- WiFi available
- Enjoy a great deluxe breakfast
- Pet Friendly – We require a $100 Cash Pet Deposit with $50 refunded at checkout.
- We are motorcycle friendly and offer off-road parking