Burnt Paw & Cabins Outback Bed & Breakfast Are Here To Help Make Your Overnight Stay A Memorable One
We hope your overnight lodging will be a true Alaska Experience!
All of our cabins(except Fireweed) have two Queen beds and each cabin has its own theme! What says Alaska more than fishing, hunting, bush pilot and, of course, dog sledding?
You’ll enjoy our panning for gold theme of the Prospector cabin. Take a look at the images of our Prospector cabin by clicking here.
Our wolf themed cabin is a very popular theme. The wolf is a valuable part of Alaska’s ecosystem. View our Wolf cabin here.
You’ll enjoy our fishing theme. View the images of our Angler cabin by clicking here.
For the adventurers in the crowd. What’s more exciting than a bush pilot cabin? View the inside of our Bush Pilot cabin by clicking here.
A hunting theme for this cabin! View some images of our Hunter cabin by clicking here.
Alaska’s State Sport? Dog Mushing! Take a look inside our Iditarod cabin by clicking here.
Queen/Twin bed with handicap accessibility features.
You’ll enjoy our Fireweed theme cabin. Take a look at some of the images by clicking here.
With all of our cabins you’ll find:
- Modern Log Cabins with Sod Roofs
- Conveniently located at the main intersection close to all services.
- The privacy of your own cabin
- Kids under 10 Stay Free!
- Breakfast is included!
…But there’s more – look inside the Cabins Outback:
- Microwaves and fridges in each cabin
- Private Baths
- Satellite TV
- In-room coffee maker & hairdryer
- Cabins are non-smoking
- WiFi Available
- Enjoy a Great Deluxe Breakfast
- Pet accommodations are available (2 pets only)
- We require a $25 refundable CASH pet deposit
- We are motorcycle friendly and offer off road parking